As we are all aware, COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) has been named a pandemic. While there is still much to be learned and defined in the management and treatment of the virus, INLAND DKI is moving in a direction that works to assure that we are as informed and up-to-date as possible on the topic, treatment updates and methods. We are monitoring the CDC, EPA, and OSHA sites for updates and ongoing news while working with our partners on the assessment of inventory, cost, product efficiencies, all while working to meet CDC/ EPA guidelines.
LEVELS OF SERVICE
LEVEL ONE would include:
- Establishing containment of the area, if needed, to prevent the potential spread of the concern to other areas.
- Wiping down all horizontal and vertical surfaces with a CDC/ EPA registered disinfectant to a height of 8 -10'.
- Steam cleaning all carpets and flooring. (optional per customer request)
- Steam cleaning all upholstery. (optional per customer request)
LEVEL TWO treatment would include Level One protocol and:
- Use of HEPA Filtration and properly placed air scrubbers is recommended.
- Use of misting/ fogging / ozone system with appropriate EPA approved solutions, designed to aggressively deactivate any cells that may be remaining anywhere on surfaces and in the air.